(Senior, Preparatory and Early Years Foundation Stage)
To be a school that lives the Gospel values, promotes the dignity of every individual and is committed to excellence.
We are a Catholic school where every student, regardless of individual faith:
- is valued
- is a member of a thriving, happy community
- Is inspired to achieve academic excellence
- is given a wide range of opportunities to develop her talents
- is prepared for the challenges of adult life
- is helped to understand and fulfil her responsibilities to self, family and society.