To be a school that lives the Gospel values, promotes the dignity of every individual and is committed to excellence. We are a Catholic school where every student, regardless of individual faith:
- is valued
- is a member of a thriving, happy community
- is helped to achieve his/her personal best
- is given a wide range of opportunities to develop his/her talents
- is prepared for the challenges of adult life
- is helped to understand and fulfil his/her responsibilities to self, family and society.
School Policy Documents
Copies of the main school policy documents can be downloaded by clicking on the following links. All other policies are available, upon request, from the School Office.
Child Protection Policy
Learning and Support Policy
Medical Care and First Aid
Rewards and Sanctions Policy
Trips and Visits Policy
- Mission Statement