(Senior, Preparatory and Early Years Foundation Stage)
To be a school that lives the Gospel values, promotes the dignity of every individual and is committed to excellence.
We are a Catholic school where every student, regardless of individual faith:
- is valued
- is a member of a thriving, happy community
- is inspired to achieve academic excellence
- is given a wide range of opportunities to develop her talents
- is prepared for the challenges of adult life
- is helped to understand and fulfil her responsibilities to self, family and society.
Copies of the main school policy documents can be downloaded in PDF format by clicking on the following links. All other policies are available, upon request, from the School Office.
If you are a school completing our safeguarding declaration for a former pupil, please click on the button below. Please would anyone else wishing to raise a safeguarding concern email the team directly via email@example.com